Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Toronto Cat Rescue 3 - Moby!

This is Moby!!! Moby is approximately 25 pounds. The vet thinks that he may have a genetic condition which causes his body to be shaped slightly differently and to have extra weight on his large frame.
"A Few Words from Moby:
I came from a life on the streets that was so hard and tough that when I arrived in my foster home, I was extremely fearful. I never lashed out, but I chose to stay hiding in a crate for two weeks, only coming out when the people weren't around. I've come a long way since then with my foster Mom! I just love the cuddles and attention and food she gives me! I am a very docile, gentle guy who really just wants a nice home to relax in."


I just love it when cats describe themselves! Maybe I'd get more action on the personal ad tip if I described myself as "a very docile, gentle guy"! 


http://www.torontocatrescue.ca/store/cat_details.asp?idproduct=5081

No comments:

Post a Comment