Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Back to Business

Now that the most important event of my year, the Queen West Art Crawl, is successfully completed, I can get back to what I do best - obsess over cats.

The weekend was fun, exciting, amazing.  It was also extremely long days of tough work.  Thankfully, I had two little kittens staying with me who made coming home a treat.

Rupert still holds the record for longest cat tail ever.  He is the sweetest, most loving, long as heck, best big brother to bollo kitkat in the world.

Gotta get right down on the floor with the kittersons after a long day at work.
Bollo wins for best miniaturized tux-wearing-fruit-bat, best black toe tufts, and best survivor. 
The reason why they were staying with me is because a disgusting pest control company sprayed them with toxic chemicals in my friend's apartment while they were spraying for roaches.  They knew it was toxic, but because their mother wasn't home to relocate them, they just went ahead and sprayed it anyway.  When she got home they were scared and shaking, in puddles of toxic chemicals. Foaming at the mouth, unresponsive.  She asked the guy why he sprayed them and he pretty much said it was her problem. They were rushed to the emergency vet, and it looked as though Bollo might not make it through the night!  It cost thousands of dollars, but they pulled through and survived to come over to my house for recuperation.  I just hope there are not any long term damages!  This company needs to go down!  How anyone could do that is beyond me....

No comments:

Post a Comment