Friday, December 3, 2010

Camille

My dear friend Parker has one of the most beautiful cats in the world, Camille.  I don't get to see her anymore since she and Park-park launched a successful new life journey in BC, so I was super pumped to see her beautiful face in my inbox, with the following note: Hey bb,
Camille was being very regal and wanted me to show you how proper kitties cross their arms when reclining.


Camillionairess 


She's exceptionally loving. Nice pink tummy!
Who goes there?!?!?!
She might look like a beautiful little cup cake but she's got fangs!!!  Rawrr!!!
Some of the biggest, most expressive cat eyes that ever were.  I love you and miss you my baby Camille!!!!

3 comments:

  1. He looks like Ralph....ask your Mom! Same eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that when there's only one comment on your blog it says "1 comments"--oh and I love Camille-san. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha i love that Momo! thanks for pointing it out!

    ReplyDelete