Friday, September 3, 2010

Cone of Mirvish Village.

My dear friend Steph has reeled another gem in for Cats of Parkdale. 

Stephanie and Diego recently visited Mirvish Village, where they met a dear-sweet-cute-heart of a cat, named Cone.

Let me show you what I'm talkin bout.

"Cone makes me wanna leave the one I'm with and start a new relationship with him, this is what he does, does." - Usher.
My two lovely friends sat on a stoop, drinking beer and eating chicken wings.  And Cone delighted them with his luxurious company all the while. "Enjoy" is right!
Diego kindly offered Cones a treat.
Cone didn't really care for jerk chicken, but he cared a lot for Diego.

Look into that face and just try to tell me that God isn't fundamentally benevolent.
A permanent smile (but not in the ultra-violence sense of the term). 
OH, Cones!  Thank you for sharing this story and angel with Cats of Parkdale, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment